Saturday, 24 March 2012

online shopping addiction

I have a small scale addiction to buying things i dont need on the internet. I get about £50 a week in benefits from the state for helping to look after my padre. As i live with my parents and pay nothing to them i can do what i like with this money. The wise man would save it. I spend it on things on the internet.
recently its been DIY stuff. electrical cable, wire strippers, drills, screws. Its all kind of useful but not really necesary. I just bought a couple of rcd/ circuit breaker plugs amongst other things. I think though the main house circuit has circuit breaker protection inbuilt so its pointless.

I suffer first world problems. lord help me i have moneyz and i cant resist spending it. i am suffering.

2 comments:

  1. You should put it into a CD and start putting your money to work for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your right i probably should. gotta stop buying stuff first though.

    ReplyDelete